Friday, December 11, 2009

DAY DREAMER

I would say that ninety percent on my days were not on this planet, not physically of course, even though that would be nice. I never seem to like reality, whatever that is. I would prefer to day dream on things that I don’t have, or the way I wish things were. I don’t know why, I’m sure that would lead to depression or something normally but for me I think it keeps me sane. Or closer to sane anyway. I always like to imagine that I am important, and really wanted, and without me people around me wouldn’t be able to go on. I don’t think that’s horrible, I just think I have some stupid desire to always feel needed and wanted. I think I had always perceived my-self as someone else, something better, which is why I day dream to make my ‘reality’ more tolerable. Something like that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment