Friday, December 11, 2009

FOREVER IS TOO LONG

Tonight I cried. I sat alone on my front driveway watching the fireworks. I don’t know why I felt so down, they were beautiful. I felt over whelmed; I was sitting alone, in the dark no-one special to enjoy the moment with. I looked back at the stars, not many out there tonight; spose there was too much light. They all looked so lonely. I think they were sympathising with me they saw me from above, staring into the distance. By this time I wasn’t even watching the fireworks anymore, just looking at the colourful sky. I want to be with the stars, peaceful. All I hear now is sirens, and kids carrying on. I don’t like this; I’m sure where the stars are its calmer, more beautiful... feels like I have to wait forever to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment