Saturday, December 5, 2009

LOVE, WHAT IS THAT ANYWAY?

Love is nothing, it is just a word that we as humans put meaning to. I’ve never experienced this word; I don’t think I have anyway. Everyone that surrounds me has, I’m sure of it. I don’t care if they say they haven’t they are lying. I don’t think I am actually capable of love, or being loved. Tried and failed way too many times. I think that’s why I have given up, I don’t give a shit that I’m “only 19” fuck you all. I know how I feel all the time, lonely and insecure. No-one can tell me otherwise, I’m going to die alone, substituting cats for kids. My friends were right. I’ll leave this place holding a photograph I had taken close to my heart of my eleven cats, not even a smile on my face just a blank expression, similar to the one I have right now writing this. That way people would know that no-one had ever loved me, I had come close to it at one point, but it had gone as quickly as it had come. I shouldn’t worry, love is nothing anyway, remember Lola... Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment