Thursday, December 17, 2009

THE MAN IN RED

49 isn't that old is it? So it isn't wrong that i've developed a crush. He listens to metal, he likes to drink, and makes dirty jokes. he can talk your ear off and wears funky shoes. I like his pink floyd shirt and his skinny jeans. I don't mind his grey hair, and semi-coke bottle glasses. There is something different about him, i can see why his wife likes him. He isn't the most attractive man, but not everyone can be a Johnny Depp. Just realised, this isn't a real crush. It's just me finally meeting a man. A man worthwhile talking to. I can never have him, nor do i want him. I think thats why this works. His the man in red, and i'm just his little helper.

1 comment:

  1. i like it. its nice to meet a man isnt? they are so much better than boys.

    ReplyDelete