Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quentin Tarantino



"Check out the big brain on brad"

Mr Tarantino, such an amazing person. I'm in the process of writing an essay about Quentin for an assignment at uni, I have to sit and analyze the film and I just think the 'Breakfast Scene' is just so funny. (watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6csp2fZt2E)

I'm in need of assistance when deciding on another film to watch and talk about. I have to discuss why Tarantino is an important 20th century designer, and discuss his work.

So if anyone has ANY thoughts on another film I could possibly watch let me know.. I'm torn.
Here's a list of movies Quentin has made... wonderfully, i might add.

Best Friend's Birthday
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2
Inglorious Basterds

Also, just found out... Kill Bill Vol 3 was announced, and should come out in 2014.


PS. How cute is Quentin... ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment